September 8, 2015

California Dreaming

Last week was split 4 days in San Francisco, 1 day at home, and a weekend in Venice Beach.

Venice Beach is HUGE
Thanks primarily to the client meetings in San Francisco, where I walked miles every day in addition to my scheduled runs, I had my biggest mileage week of the year -- 44.73 miles!  Running mileage totaled 20ish, including some speed intervals and a 5 miler with a good friend along the Venice beach path.  

Other than work being mellow and allowing me to very enjoyably split my time between two of the most beautiful cities in California, I have very little to report.  We had a great time hanging out with our SoCal friends this weekend and we ate wonderful food both in SF and in Venice.

Part of the spread at the SoCal BBQ.
My goal for this week is simple -- do my best to keep the mileage numbers somewhat in the same range as last week. 

No comments: