December 31, 2009

Less Grumpy, More Celebration

Deals are looking like they will close. Clients will be happy. Clients I have come to know on a personal level will benefit from my efforts. It feels good.

But exhausting.

The Happy New Year is coming.

I am looking forward to helping brother get the opportunity to celebrate with his friends at a big--nay, huge--party that has been a long time coming.

I'm also looking forward to sharing the night with E, and calling it early, like the folks we are.

And finally, I'm looking forward to my last big night of sleep in 2009 (following a social night with friends with stolen visits to the computer to confirm that the deal was, in fact, on track). Thank goodness it looks like I'll actually get to dream good dreams tonight -- that will be a welcome novelty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of getting an iphone, so I was wondering what are the monthly plans like minutes, internet, txt messages. And also how much do they cost?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]