March 22, 2007

It's different now

For the moment, anyways, the calm that came back with me from Mexico seems to have stuck.

The same mistakes that used to fill me with dread now only half fill me with fear. I can make double the mistakes and still function!

Weeeeeeh!

Seriously, though. I was much too wound up there for my first half a year on the job. I'm pleased to find that I returned with a bit of perspective and seem a bit better equipped to handle the day-to-day pressures of my job. Which means I can focus a bit better and get things done in a more efficient manner.

Who knew? Vacation made me a better lawyer.

Perhaps I should try to talk my firm into being more like Netflix.

Or, I could just enjoy the evolution of BT into a fully functional lawyer. Yeah. I think I'll do that one.

No comments: