June 11, 2006

I'm gonna miss you

Oh, Erwin. It was so nice to get back together with you and spend some quality time together for the last two days. I was so impressed by how you just stood there, away from the podium, reciting your poetry from memory.

Everything I see today reminds me of you. [In fact, according to the schedule I can plan on revisiting my loving memory of your clear words and calm approach every day until next Thursday.]

You have no idea how much of a pleasure it was to enjoy you yet again. After the beating I had taken from property, I thought I'd never recover. I was certain I was set up for a long downard spiral.

You lifted me up. You gave me hope.

We've been through quite a bit together and it's been wonderful. You will always have a special place in my heart.

No comments: