June 17, 2006

Bar: the good, the bad, and the ugly #1

The good

After 3 or 4 days of reviewing topics I supposedly learned in anywhere from 1 to 3 semesters of study in law school, I can successfully answer enough % correct on simulated MBE questions to pass the exam.

The bad

When this counts, I will not have 3 or 4 days of reviewing each topic before I am handed a nice collection of questions that 1) are conveniently labeled by topic (so I can limit my selection choices to topic-appropriate answers); and 2) are grouped by topic (so I can avoid context switching and getting confused by all the details from other subjects).

The ugly

I don't even want to talk about the essays. Good thing they are only 2/3 of the points. Oh, and professor property, I still hate you the most of all of my bar topic profs. Congrats.

No comments: