May 25, 2006

Bar: Disclaimer

Okay, here's the disclaimer -- I've decided to blog HEAVILY about the bar. To help you avoid the annoying posts, I've decided to title them all "Bar: [insert random topic]." You will probably want to avoid anything titled thusly if you are:

a) currently studying for the bar and annoyed by or freaked out about what other bar-studiers are doing

b) a non-law student who thinks the bar-mania is boring and stupid

c) pretty much everyone else

So, why would I write about something that pretty much no one wants to read about? (Indeed, why blog at all? But I digress.) The reason I'm going to blog with more than my usual detail and fervency about the bar is two-fold: 1) it may actually be helpful to someone to know what I'm doing, did, going through, etc. (misery loves company); and 2) I think I'm going to need to vent about this bar thing and I don't think it's a good idea to vent to my fellow recent JD friends. I don't want to be the one who triggers a freak-out, makes them more stressed, or causes them to question their approach. Similarly, I don't think it's a good idea to vent to my non-JD peeps. They don't understand and probably find it very boring. So the blog wins.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: