February 26, 2004

Exhausted Random Bits

I'm the same character as DG. Note, that I am always "insluting" others. [sigh] my work is never done.





What lesser-known Simpsons character are you?

Brought to you by the good folks at sacwriters.com
.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Best line I've heard all week?

But, we're not non-partisan. We aren't, like, "you should vote." We're like, "you should vote, cause you're getting fucked."

From the founder of Music For America.

----------------------------------------------------------

Other than that, I'm plugging away on reading and my brief with my sights firmly planted on the post-final-brief weekend of debauchery. The first week of spending one night near school went smoothly, the cheap motel was functional and didn't smell or give me bug bites. Unfortunately, it only allowed me to finish the required reading for the week such that I could be on top of things. I was hoping for some head above water time. Perhaps next week. Or the week following....

No comments: